Monday, May 3, 2010

Hi hunnies! Been long since i post right? ;)
Well, today's monday. I had a great weekend. Was @ pasiris for Friday & Saturday. Well, happy birthday Doreen;) Many things happened. Had h2h talks with girlgirl too;) Got drunk on Friday, totally cmi when i bent my head down. Did like don't know how many stupid things without me knowing, luckily i had people to takecare of me;) &JCJY send me home!! Love you ttm can! I swear th cab was like a roller coaster, when i got down th cab. I was a merlion(Y) Felt better anyway though its disgusting. Sat was another day @ pasiris, well;) But before tht i did head down to tampines, th best thing is, everyone was there;) And i was damn tired on tht day!
Sunday headed down to tamp, stupi JCJW played catching w me. Making me go up and down, in th end?! I went alone, luckily WLRH called in time. Cos central park is like so so dark! So had our girl&guy talks;) headed to kr, than went to nom-nom. Than home aftermath.
&I only slept @5plus. Fucking tired!

I ain't ready for anything!!! I just want friends nao, friends who love/care/dote on me. I just wanna be myself;) Yes, love will come soon. But not now.. Cos its too hard for me to trust love back again as i fall too deep th previous time. Th worst thing is, what if History repeat itself again? Single lady;)

pics4you, th rest of th pics either @ Sixian's or Michelle's camera, too lazy to upload;)


















No comments: