Saturday, May 29, 2010







Life is full of ups & downs. Thts what i gotta say.
I thought there always be sunshine after rain. Guess Im wrong.
I thought being alone = no problems. No problems come one after another. Have you all thought how I would feel? No one even would bother anyway. Go this way also cannot. Go that way also cannot. WHATS WRONG MAN !!!!!!
i hate th things that are happening in my life now. but i like how i hve fun.
I really needa sort out my thinking.
Everything was just all my wishful thinking.
I wish at least one of you, could tried to understand me. I tried to explain my feelings out. but none listen. I guess im just wasting my breathe right? Upset much.
Bye huns.
No one would be thre 4 you 24hr. Trust me. In th end you only hve to rely on yourself.

Rest of th fotos in FB. :) Follow me on twitter ya!!!! ^^

No comments: