Sunday, May 30, 2010




Why isit that im updating my blog daily. And no one's tagging me!! >:

Ytd headed to DTE first, thn cab down to farmway. Prawning & FISH SPA!!! Temptation to fish spa! Was so itchy cos its been a long since I last done >: Ate prawns tht they prawned. Luckily no stomach ache for me ^^ Down to 444 to eat. Cab to Kr. till late midnight & homed ^^

Glad everything's better now. Glad glad glad.
I love you all!!! ^^
Esp to tht someone who started to sarcastic w me, in th end who understands me th most:))
XIE LER<3
All i wanted was P E A C E ^^

& Oh i put my bros & sis more than anything else.
Remember, I hate people who PG. ^^

Single life also like that. In relationship also like that. I think i would prefer single life. I could go with anyone i want. I could be much more happier? I wouldn't be hurt from love. but hurt from friends are more hurting than from th one you love. But what to do? I don't want to lose anyone.

No comments: