Thursday, May 13, 2010


Just a short update.
Maths exams ytd, gna flunk it srsly. Cos i only do a few questions. totally no mood to study at all, I just keep thinking of going out&going out. Stupid me >:( Exams are gna be over, tht shows that holiday's COMING ^^ So = I need jobs! Heheh. Well, not been a good mood lately. Like so many things happening only. I hope there's sunshine after rain^^ I hope i can stop thinking negative and think positive yeah. Maybe im just not use to be alone, even if its a month already. But somehow, I also hve to get use to it. So, Felicia, slowly, you can do it;) Slowly, everyone's going in.. That will be so upset. By th time they come out! Must rmbr me still uh;) Every mistake or wrong thing you've done, you've always have to face th music/consequences. I just hope everything can get better in time. Without love, i'm already in sucha state. Imagine i have, i think i will break down man if th guy breaks my heart! Hahah. Anyway i'm too afraid to love someone else, my heart feel so empty! But just enuf space for my gfs and friends uh:)

Been running arnd places these few days. Watched back up plan ytd, was great:) And I ate Nihon ytd too, I swearrrrrrrrrrrrrr th ramen sucks. Ok, shall not hear my ranting anymore. Wonder where i'll be going this weekend. Stay tune^^
I just want me myself to be happy, and everyone arnd me. Love.

No comments: