Tuesday, May 25, 2010




Hi hunnies. my blog's dead. But i'll update here and there. Dont find a point about updating my life anyway. its my life ~ ^^

i went to marina barrage last weekend too! I went after midnight, I swear th scenery was damndamn nice (: Encourage couples to go there ^^ Th ferris wheel reflection was nice, changi aftermath. Some freaky things happen!!!

Ok shall not update my life anymore. Cos i hate my life now.

you all didnt tried to understand me, and you all wnt things to be like this? I xplain and all you think is bull shit what right? Totally nothing to say. You never even say what did you want me to do or what you want.

Follow me on twitter or add me in fb instead:) Fb, only adding people whom i find it have connection. :) I think both of this sites update much more bout my life ((:
Th rest of th pics in fb!! ^^ Bye

No comments: