Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hi hunns;)
I just finish eating mac and I feel so bloated nao!! I think i'm getting fatter & fatter each day. I must cut down on all th fattening food alr, sigh. But they look so yummy >: Even though i don't eat 3meals a day!
Well, shall update on my daily life instead right? ^^
So friday, I had my last impt paper. Which is A maths!! Grr, I know i'll fail it. But maybe fail by 2 digits uh. So evening head out, had KFC w Jasmine. Than train to bugis, to buy my stuffs. Ashley saw me thre!! So met awhile:) Than headed over to town to meet th others. Than train back to pasiris. After midnight cab down to Tamp th meet th rest:) Than late midnight went home. Cos I was dead tired.
So Saturday went out in th evening & went to Kr. Played for 1hour:) Been like a year pls! Than bus down to DTE. Went to meet mummy. Than to find th rest:) Watched th movie " Th losers " I think its average only, but I don't think its worth watching. After movie lepak arnd. Walk from another place than to another place. Like night walk only. Rot till bout morning and cabbie home.

Time is really a very impt medicine, cos time really can change everything. From one person to another. Bcos i'm always th unluckily one, cos I'm called, Felicia.
Pix on both days to entertain you all, cos it seems so wordy.




























































No comments: