Friday, April 30, 2010



Life's beeeeeeeeeeen up and down. Thought everything's ok, but no! -.-
Forget it. lalalalala. Just hope things are like normal only ): Grrrr.

Wed > Had exams in schl so ended early. ^^ Headed down to bugis w Jasmine, WLRH, &co. Than movie @ Illuma, "The bounty hunter" Not bad afterall. Inside a cinema and so many things happen. Headed to Pasta Mania eat after that & homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ^^ It was so late alr lo, plus schl tml. Luckily i managed to attend schl th next day^^ Hehaho.
Thurs> Headed to 200plus to meet my girlfriends. Than had a haircut, trimmed my hair only. Than home arnd 12plus after h2h with my baby michelle <3

Simply not ready for anything yet, including relationships. I suck cos i've not yet touch my books to revise, last weekend of playing. Than i'll start study:)

Pics on wed ;












No comments: