Saturday, April 17, 2010

Enjoyable day ytd. Been long since I felt like this. :) Though my pocket burn a hole :<

Didnt attend sports day, so headed to meet LeeHongjie first! Well, Lee family are always early. Waited for Darrel, Guanli &Jasmine. Bus down to Katong, to teoheng. Saw many familiar faces there :-) After that, went to some random place to settle for our dinner/lunch. Bus down to Pasiris lateron. Waited for brandon, went over to Chalet. And I dua-ed someone:-( Sorry! Than over to Ehub arcade outside slack. Watched th movie, Date Night. Rate it 3.5/5? After movie, was so damn tired. Headed to T house. Than afternoon 4plus cab home. Tired ttm please! :(

He's not in my life from now onwards! (Y)
He just make me feel angry&upset. Glad that we're not related in anyway alr. Hehaho!
Ok byebye!


















































No comments: