Sunday, April 18, 2010



Tiring weekend. Shall not elaborate much about sat ya! :)
All i knew was I was very noisy when I'm @ tampines in th evening. Hahaha! 842 still th best lah okie? (Y) See see!!!! 842 will be best unless some people are not arnd ^^^^

Many of you don't believe that this time i'm real. All I can say is, this time its real. I'm really moving on. No point for me to continue. I see no point&I'll forget him. See this!! He did such things to me, and I'll NEVER forgive him. Maybe next time when am not so angry? &this is for you, look at th state you're in now. totally speechless. Well, none of my business anyway! Hahaha. See this Wenjie. AND MOVING ON! ^^^^
Well, no relationships are meant to be perfect. Fights&quarrels bring couples closer. But to me and him is totally CMI. And didnt expect we'll end of this way. But.. Oh well!
But still, am not ready for another relationship yet. Give me time.
I wont bcos of this kind of person, and not to believe in love again. Rest assure^^
Though I'll be scared, but I know there are manymany guys out there better than him! :)
Aw, but no care/love/ no one to pamper me nao :( But nevermind, im just too use to it only. Slowly i will get use to it :))
Move on, not going to think of th unhappy past I've got, and be happy, if there's fate, love will come in to my life once again. ^^^^
Lets not rake up about th past anymore. ^^^^ New life, new person & MOVE ON!

No comments: