Sunday, April 11, 2010




Tired even though I came home early :)
Cab down w Cheryl to 842, headed to Sixian's house. Things happen &stuffs. One word to describe, DISAPPOINTMENT! Than bus down to bedok85. To makan w Sixian ^^ Yummy food! &we really sit at th correct spot (: All our food was just infront of us, cockles, stringray drinks&so. Than back to tamp. Over to 842. Slack awhile, wanting to go home. But change of mind and went to 209. Things happen-.- Than cab down to inter to meet Panda w nico&michelle. Slack, cab back home :-)

I really have many things to rant out.
Please know whats th reason that we broke up. Did i say i dont love him anymore &stuffs? Yes, I lied to him that I've got another boyf alr. To think you all believe, so all along. You don't know me well at all. You ask me agree to your terms, of cause I wouldn't. Our love isn't a game at all. I thought our love is true. But Im terribly wrong. If i wasn't true to you, would i bother to ask if we were could be back together again that time? You were th one saying lalala &stuffs. Now you all saying that I bastard him?! If i really do, i would'nt even bother about us anymore. I know you're facing many problems now, much more problems than me. I can be your listening ear. But you have took me for granted. A 1year10month relationship ended like this. Actually in th first place, did'nt you want to end it alr? I have enough of th hurt you have given me. Enough of those hurting words. I from your house to 842 all th way crying that day and its all bcos of your words you say. I got drunk and I really didnt know what i was doing the other day. To say real, I dont bear to leave. As this relationship taught me many things. And you've also taught me whats right whats wrong. You were th one taking care of me always. But now no more. Don't say im heartless or so. Is you were th one who made things like this. To think i love you truly. Even you have problems or so, i still can be there for you. But, i don't wish to hear any hurting words from you. No one knew things would turn out this way either. I didnt expect it either. But maybe this is really, fate. And to trap a person heart. You don't have to do till that way. Memories are meant to be kept. So who's gnna care me now? NO ONE!

No comments: