Tuesday, April 13, 2010

You've hurt me enuf



2nd day of th week and Im all tired. Keep dozing off in class today.
Sun > Acc johnny back to hostel w his father's lorry. Hair totally cmi! All flying around. Back &fro. Headed to 842 > Sixian's house > HSH.

Mon > Study yesterday. Didnt really studyyyyyyyyy:( Cos can't concentrate plus wasn't really in th mood of studying too! So played arnd &so. &th people who studies w me, also won't study one. Right right? HSH after thattttttttt ^^

Pointless alr. I didnt know you will ppg with girls in your room somemore. (Y) Totally nothing to say. Well, no point for me keep saying and so. Over means over right? Well, hope that dont know what girl you told me uh will have some progress. Hope you find your girl soon :) Well, I won't forget you. :) Just text me if you're not feeling happy, and not texting me unreasonable stuffs. Thanks! :)
&I don't want to be sad over all your hurting or unreasonable words. Nor tearing again. So what if im th one who let go. You should know why. Enough of everything. But if still want be friends, im ok. Now i know whats th diff. Between find me = your ex in th past. And go all th way to some far place to find girls now. Thanks for letting me understand hur. (Y) Bye.

No comments: