Monday, March 29, 2010


School today, but didn't attend. Walking to schl halfway, hailed a cab home! h3h3h. Luckily mummy wasn't angry about it:) Actually intend to stay @home ytd. But Cheryl & Siewhong came to find me. Walking arnd @ Eastpoint. Ate New zealand's Spaghetti. I swear it scuks alot. Wasted our $$ :( Cab down to 842. Found out somethings, had a quarrel with WWJ. Shouting here and there-.- But later on we calm down, and cleared things up. Awhile later, baby send me to Kr to take a cab home. :)

Aw, i swear monday scuk alot. SS, Chem, 4periods of Math. Monday = study day. Me no like it.
Anyway, got back my Progress report slips last Fri. Failed E maths & Combined Humanities. Expected it anyway! I want to study hard for my up coming Common Test. But seems like there's no motivation in me. I need help!
Just hope me &baby could get better(L)

No comments: