Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy b'day Bi!
Shall update more on what happen &w pictures of cos. Though its very lil + ugly. Cos of my eye bags. Without sleeping :( :(

You should know freaking know who you are.
There's tolerance alright. Freaking stop contacting him. &Stop talking cock with me. I tried to be nice to you, but now no. Dont act like as if. You were in a relationship with him in th first place? You should know he has a girlf. Yet you do all this shit? Why? -.- 4 words for you. Stop contacting him anymore. -.-
Getting on my nerves!! Totally spoil mood.
Giving you th respect. by keeping your name (UNKNOWN)
But I dont even know do you read my blog not!! Keke.
Im alr trying to be very nice. :) Not even a vulgarrrrrrrr.
But couldnt blame her either. Feelings can't be control anyway.

Edit

Well well! Happy b'day bi! Have fun during th chalet &angry okie!!
First day was ok > But me th smartie didnt slept for th whole night!! Morning cab home to change & stuffs w Jasmine. Cab back chalet.
Than Me Cheryl and michelle went swimming. Sam Johnny Yanheng tag along as well!
Slept for barely a few hours. Can you imagine how tired I was :( :(
Evening time, out to eat Pastamania with bi. Than arnd 2/3 plus. Bth alr, so cab home with Panda! :)
&Drop dead in bed. <3


Well, bi. Once again. Happy birthday. You also know me and your relationship lur Winkwink :* Though many things happen during th chalet. But you know it'll be like this. So just dont think much ok! About you and Hongjie, I know you've been go through alot. But you have to JIAYOU! And keep going. Hope you and him can last long still. Hope you love th brownie i gave you. :) Other than wenjie, you'll always be in my heart! Whenever you're sad, Im also there for you right? h3h3h. 8numbers away! Muxx.











































Th brownie i bought for Michellebi! :)

No comments: