Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy birthday AshleySLM



My dear Ashley Seah Li Min!!!!
Happy birthday to you ok! I know you aint so happy today. But next year will be btr:) Maybe things didnt go well as you thought! But its ok. Its a thought that counts right?<3 Remember!! Your date with me ok!! Dont go find Algin, than don't want me alr:( Ok but stillllllll. Last longie with Algin&Love yo. Muxx:*

School's so boring. Test&test&test. &Im so effing sure that Im gna flunk all. So far I flunk A maths. A one digit mark ok!! Forget it. I muz muz start mugging for maths alr!!
Totally cant catch up. School rules more&more strict. Shall not cre8 trouble anymore. So afraid to get caught cos I dont bear with my handphone for like days, months or even years!!

Shall stop ranting alr, hope everything goes well for everyone. Especially th boys!!! :(
Baby not yet contact me, phone off. Mizz him, no choice but to call in every 1hour! :(
Girls are jealous creatures, which girls doesnt like surprises hur?

No comments: