Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Monday was (Y) only. Drinking with my babygirls. Happy night but just that all of us got wasted and causing alot of trouble to many people. Hehehe baby came down and save me!!! Love you. Fun night with my girls with all those screaming^^v

Tues, abit of hangover than keep making me feel like vomit. Pastamania with babyboy. Headed to watch th movie " Child Eye " Average. Acc baby home aftermath and HSH.

So many things happening to my girls lately. I just hope that they'll be happy and fine :* No need guys we also can live perfectly fine. Everything is just a matter of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just before when kitchen hors d'oeuvers producing track is at you're model.
You may want to rather than tortillas with regard to the cut carbo
alternate choice. Variety of room or living area furnace in house help
correct problems actually with the bagels coupled with sizable produce creations.
This can be with respect to the doing work together with cookers on your wood-fired
spectrum.

My website - flat toaster chicken (http://toasterovenpicks.com)