Monday, October 18, 2010


Even though my exams have not end. I went out to play still. I'm sucha playful girl
Thurs > Town w Venice meet bbg & meet babyboy aftermath.
Fri > Town w Ruiqi Ashley Nichelle Huiwen and Joyce. Fun day. Many things happen, down to Raffles to see Ilight. Walk for don't know how to long to Marina square. One word : Awesome. Met babyboy aftermath.
Sat > Fetch babyboy from work ^^ Headed down to tamp. Acc babyboy th whole day. Had some kind of quarrel @ night with babyboy. Than down to Pasiris to find my babygirls.
Sun > Acc babyboy agn!^^ Stay arnd Tamp area.

Fri I skipped A maths exam. Troublesome much, waited for an hour just to get an MC. But after that ate Pizzahut^^

(L)-ing my life now. But I knw I just can't simply go out and play everyday.
I love my boyfieeeeeeeeeeee:)

No comments: