Wednesday, June 23, 2010


Miss me people? :) Love my life now.

Sunday, cab down to teoheng with co. After singing, cab back. Than to kr > Tm > Tiffany's house & homed^^v.
Monday, i was sick/having difficulty breathing. mummy brought me to th doctor:) Ok srsly, fuck my health!! Hope i recover soon. Daddy's/mummy's been nagging @ me this few days for my health. Errks.
Tuesday, wokeup dam early. Down to Pasris park for rollerblading. I swear i have lots fun (: Been laughing through out th whole day. Everyone fell down, simply retards for th day. Had mr. chicken rice than T1. Than headed to Sam's house to watch movies (: Went to meet those small ones, ahxiang's house for drinking. home till morning (:
Gnna stay @ home today and rest. After so many days of going out and i'm dead tired.

Anyway, pictures will be at fb. only posting up one picture. So check out on fb!! Loves.
I hate staying @ home, its boring. And i usually have dumb thinking.
Anyway, i realised alot of things. Thanks alot!

No comments: