Wednesday, June 16, 2010

that's it.
Feeling like a totally idiot now. Thanks to you.
Was believing you all this while. &this is what I get back. I thought i wasn't wrong, but all along I was. My judgement all along was wrong. all th things you've done, finally I seen it? Arghhhhh

Went down to 200plus today to meet my girls. Some things happened that totally changed my mood 360degrees.
What to do? What happen has happened. And it is th same reason as th previous one... (If you get what I mean) Ok nvmmmmmmmm. No point broading or whatsoever. But i knw i should bang myself on th wall 1st.

God made the earth round so that if 2 people who are MEANT to be, would decide to walk different paths, but in the end they'll meet again:)
- Thanks alot(...................................................................)

No comments: