Monday, August 30, 2010


:( Bu kai xin.
I didn't attend school today. Too tired! Cos i've been lacking of sleep:(
Friday > Eastpoint>Bugis>Watch Stepup3 @ Illuma. Show was (Y) Th moves was like (Y) only!!! > Street to walk around > Tampines 1 to slack > Sunplaza park > Cab down alone to ECP > Drink drank and got drunk -.- > Fell down twice and thus my hand now is filled with bruise! > Wyp came and send me home >Slack arnd simei awhile> Home sweet home at arnd 7plus and died on bed.
Saturday > Tampines to meet co. > Wenjie's house downstairs to drink & cut cake for w him with th rest > Kr> Wyp's house>Central park and home sweet home arnd 7plus.
Sunday> Simei with th girls.

I bet none of you know i'm still updating this site. Well, better still. I can rant & rant!!!
Can anyone tell me whats happening, everything seems in a mess. I wish i know what you were thinkinggggggg! Ima trying to be a happy girl.
I miss all of my babygirls. Ah sigh! I have to handle all my problems myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It' s tiring to go about a find before decent info on the web.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]